Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Jericho Memory 1.1

I know that I haven't had one of these in a while, so I thought that I would give you another. The last night of Jericho the church that we were working with that week hosted a block party in their town. At the block party, it was my job to man the bounce house. The bounce house was where the kids mainly stayed, therefore I was busy all night.

It was so much fun to just sit there and watch the kids having so much fun just jumpinf and jumping and jumping.


It was hard for some of the kids to stay on thier feet.


Instead of jumping, some kids just enjoied rolling around (probably tring to trip the others)



What amazes me about the bounce house is that, no matter what mood the child goes in with, there are nothing but smiles while inside (until you tell them it is time to get out, then you are the most disliked person in the world!)

No comments: