Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'M HOME!!!!

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So after all that hoopla at the airport on Thursday, I am finally at home sleeping in my own bed and taking a couple of days to relax before i have to go to school. I am going to use these next few days to get reaclamated to this horrid heat (its hard going from a place with a consistant high in the 70's to a consitant high in the 90's). Which reminds me of the last conversation that I had with Pasrtor Dan:

"Man Pastor Dan, those people are crazy. Its too cold right now to go swimming."

"Its not too cold. Its so hot out here. When you go you can take this heat with you."

"I guaruntee that it is way hotter than this where I am going."

"Pretty soon you're going to want this weather back."

"Whatever."

Needless to say that the man was right. I want it back so bad. This heat thing is not for me (and I haven't even been outside in the day time yet (because my plane arived last night at 10:30). I am home, I guess thats all that matters.

No comments: