Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Super Bowl Prediction

So, Super Bowl XLI is this Sunday (Feb 4) and it is promised to be a good one. I will be the first to say that i have no ties to either team. So I figured that I will be very impartial in my desision of who wins the big one.

The Bears have the longest streak between Super Bowl appearences and are realdy for action. The bears seem to bring a potant deffence, but they have a young quarterback who has been shown to crack under pressure.

That is why I am going with the Colts in this one. They are coming off a dramatic win against the Patriots (who were chosen to win the games by the way). Their defense might not be as strong as the Bears, but their offence seems to have one thing the bears don't, Payton Manning. Payton has been known to rally from deficit and has the most game winning last quarter drives in the last ten years. I want the Colts to win because I don't want Payton to end up like Dan Marino and be one of the best quarterbacks of all time and nit have a ring.




GO COLTS!!!!

No comments: