Thats right everyone, in just over three hours from now I will be starting a journey that I don't even think that I could have seen coming five years ago. But it is all surreal. I am sitting in my dorm after completely packing everything (well almost everything) and it is so bare, btu as I was packing I began to think of everything that I have learned since being at the University of Arkansas at Monticello...here are just a few:
1. Be careful when trying to trick someone, it could backfire.
2. Wisdom can come from anywhere...you just have to have your ears tuned in.
3. I want to boil...not just be hot water.
4. That I became old way to early (at least thats the way I saw it).
5. No matter how many times you hear a story, something can always surprise you.
These are just a few of the many lessons that I have learned here. Many more can be seen in my archives. Now its time to get ready...