Friday, October 19, 2007

Sold Out For Real?

The last time I was on a high dive, I was scared out of my mind. I was in Scropenaria, Greece and I was on a plank 14 feet above the Agean Sea. The water was so clear you could see all the way to the bottom. With my knees buckling I had a descision to make,

Was I complety sold on the Idea of jumping, because once I jumpped, I was going in.



I am ready to see a change on this campus. I am ready to see a banner fly high:

"ONE Race, ONE King, ONE Kingdom"

In order for this to work, everyone has to be completely sold out for the idea. Just saying it and not doing anything about it won't change anything. But more that doing something, we have to change ourselves and be willing for the plunge.

The thing is we can not jump and then expect not to land. Once we take off, its final (and there is no going back). To unify this campus we all have to be willing to change and we all have to be completely sold out to jump. And the reward is so worth the fall.

After finaly jumping off that plank and landing in the water I was so refreshed. The water was nice and cool after a long day of work. I was sold out for what I was going to recieve from it.

I am sold out for this campus. The question is:

WHO WILL JOIN ME IN THIS JUMP?

1 comment:

Jim said...

Now THIS is what I've been waiting on....