Friday, October 26, 2007

Prayer Request: Things are About to Blow

In just over six months I graduate for the University of Arkansas at Monticello. I will be a college graduate. So what, may you ask, is the problem?

I have no clue what I am going to do after this time of my life is over.

I know that God has something huge for me. And I am ready to go to where ever he is calling me, but the thing is I have no clue where I am headed.

The fall of 2004 was when I got to Monticello. There is no doubt that this is where God wanted me, and he has made that apparently clear. But he has also made it clear that I do not need to stay here.

These last few months I have been trying to figure out what God has for me next. Where do I go? What am I going to do when I get there? How am I going to get there? These are the questions that I can't seem to get any more light on. There are many opportunities, but there can only be one descision.

Last night might have been the start of something huge. At first I tried to ignore it, but the more that I wrap it around my brain, the more that I think that it is a huge possibility. We are on the verge of something huge, and I want to be right in the middle of it when it happens.

I might be going to BOSTON.

Pray for me, Travis, Jack, Karen and Micheal. Pray that God will make it apparently clear what we are to do about this. Pray that if it's not us, that God will raise up those who are supposed to go. And more than anything, pray that God will prepare the hearts of those in Boston for whoever he sents.


Boston get Ready!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Tell me more!!!!