Friday, July 27, 2012

I Feel Like a Grown-Up

Today I did something that made me feel like an adult.

I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR!!!!!

When I was hired last year to be a teacher, I knew that I wanted to buy a car.  I have been driving my grandmother's car for the last 10 years and I was ready for a change.  I also knew that I needed to save up a little something so that I would be able to buy said car.

So over the last 12 months, I have been doing research.  Going to website after website to look at what was available.  Heading to dealership after dealership taking countless test drives.  It was exhausting.

After awhile, I was able to narrow it down.  I wanted a small SUV.  But then I had to compare the Toyota Rav-4, the Chevy Equinox, the Ford Excape, and a few others.  The more I looked, the more I started falling in love with the Equinox.

So today, I became the proud new owner of a 2012 Chevy Equinox.

I am excited and really do feel all grown up!

No comments: