Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Heart...

There are certian moments that remind you how little time we all have here on this planet.

On Monday I had a friend die in a tragic car accident. My heart sank. To think about how Rooster touch my life and those around him, my heart breaks and tears fall. Within me I am sad that I will never see him again, but then a flicker of joy springs up within me because I know that right now he is in the Father's arms and there is no other place I would want my friend to be.

Whi tthis tragedy I am reminded that we are not promised tomorrow. We need to live every moment like it could be our last. Talk to as many people as we can and try to make a difference in others' lives.

Dustin "Rooster" Ferguson will be missed, but his spirit will always be remembered.

you can read a little about Rooster and the accident here

No comments: