Monday, September 29, 2008

God Doesn't Make Since

I have probably had one of the hardest weeks ever-this past week.

I found out last Friday that my Grandfather had a stroke on Tuesday. This means that he wasn't going to make it to family day at UAM so my grandmother, dad and Debbie came over. The Weevils lost in a rough way and we were kind of down. I went to my dorm and stayed up playing Scatagories with some friends. I fell asleep at 1:45 am and was awakened by a phone call to get to the ER.

Well you know the rest of that Story.

This storm I am in seems to be ending, but I think that it might just be a clearing and there's another front coming through. Rob was telling us the other day that God doesn't make since in how he does things. His Word tells us that he doesn't give us more than we can handle, but I am beginning to sink. I need help.

Just be praying for me and my family.

No comments: