I am now officially 21 and I have got to say, I never thought I would make it this far. If anyone would have told me that I would be sitting in my dorm room posting on your blog on your 21st birthday, I would have told them:
"What's a blog?"
Anyway, I have been thinking a lot this week about what i have learned over the past 21 years and I have come up with a list:
1. Be Happy! Nothing is worth getting worked up over.
2. God only gave us one mouth, but he gave us two ears.
3. When someone says duck, they usually aren't talking about the thing with feathers.
4. The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is the little extra.
5. Sleep is a gift, do it as often as possible.
6. "No" is not a bad word, use it when needed.
7. There is no reason to worry, your parents do it enough for you.
8. If you can't stand the heat, stay off the field.
9. That there is a $550 fine for not having proof of insurance when you get pulled over in the state of Washington.
10. Your real friends stick with you when you are at your worst (and it is not always a pretty picture.
11. No matter what happens, God is always with me.
12. If you fall asleep chewing gum, you better be ready for a hair cut.
13. Orange fights are the best way to get loose before a game.
14. Water boils at 212, don't stand at 211.
21 years of life, and I am still learning. I am blessed to have had people come into my life to teach me how to live. So thanks to all who have contributed to my life lessons. And I promise that there are many many more, I just couldn't write them all down.
I'M 21 TODAY!!!