Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Spec in Light

I been thinking lately about the universe as a whole. I don't know about you, but I love seeing pictures of our universe and things that are within it (which is why my favorite website is Hubblesite.com). But what can we really learn about God from this vast, unending spance? If you really think about it, we are nothing compared to this universe.

Thats when it hit me. Even though I am unvathomly small, God sent his son to die for my sins. To think that God would do that for a World that is like a spec of dust caught in a ray of light (the pale blue dot) just reaffirms to me just how great God's love is for me.

God is awesome and I love learning more and more about Him everyday.

(The picture above is of a nebula. A nebula is an exploding star)

No comments: