Saturday, October 08, 2011

Another Day in this Wild and Crazy Week

So is get to add another day to this wild week that I have already had.

Friday morning at about 2am, I woke up with excruciating paint in my lower back and abdomen. I didn't know what was wrong. I was scared that after the fall I had on Wednesday morning, the doctors had missed something.

After I started trowing up at 3:00, I told my grandparents that I wanted to go somewhere. I was scared and in so much pain. So we headed to the ER. I had to email my principal and the teachers on my team at school to let them know I wouldn't be at school and where my sub stuff was. Then we were off.

After 3 hours, they told me that the pain was from a kidney stone that was trying to pass. I have four of them, three are still in the top of my right kidney and that one was probably knocked loose during the fall I had on Wednesday morning.

I spent all day yesterday sleeping, and with the pain med they have me on, the dreams I was having were crazy.

I can't wait to get this week behind me and start anew, but until this stone passes, the pain will be a reminder of the week that was.

No comments: