Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sojourner Memory 1.0

My first summer mission trip took me all the way to the tri-cities of Washington state. along with eight other missionaries, I was stationed in the Columbia Basin Baptist Association. We were split into teams of two and went to different chruches each week to help them run their VBS, we were counselors at youth camp and my partner and I got to go to Jericho 2004.

These eight girls made my summer. Although during the week we were separated, the reunions ath the white house were the best weekends ever. I hope you enjoy as a take your through memory lane this week in the CBBA.

Front: Sarah, Amy. Jenna
Middle: Hannah "Bessie", Kelly, me
Back: Laura, Erin, Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.